Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorites

Sundays are my absolute FAVORITE day of the week. I associate Sundays with relaxing, family, and friends. Today was a very good Sunday, had brunch and hung out with girlfriends all day just chit chatting away. Love girlfriends. Besides Sundays, this is one of my favorite go to outfits. It's so easy, and comfy.
Blazer: Frenchi  Shorts: Hollister  Shoes: Nine West
Tank: Forever 21  Necklace: Forever 21




This is my FAVORITE blazer. I purchased it at Nordstroms I wanna say a year and a half to two years ago, and it is my absolute favorite thing ever. It was the first blazer that I found that fit really well that didn't have to get tailored. It's by a brand called Frenchi, and the XS fits SO well. The sleeves are scrunched up on the side, and I think that just makes it more relaxed. 

Purse: Coach


And yes, I have braces. I just couldn't hide them any longer. I am a teeth smiler... braces are just so embarrassing.. hopefully they will be off soon and I will be smiling quite a bit!

28 comments:

  1. I love your wedges! I have a similar black blazer and you're right, it's one of the best purchases ever!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, easy and chic- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer & the way it fits you! It's always nice to have a great staple blazer in the wardrobe! And your elephant necklace is so cute!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sundays too but they usually go by so quickly =) You look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous at how tan you are! Definitely a summer-time outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is soo cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it weird that I adore weekends so much that I have trouble falling asleep on Friday nights because I'm anxious with excitment over it being Saturday soon? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute casual look, I really love your blazer. I can never seem to find a good one.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, the blazer looks great! haha I am teeth smiler too, I tried to hide my braces in one of my posts but my smile looked really awkward :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute necklace!

    Please stop by some time xx
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit - those wedges are so cute! I wish I felt like that about Sundays - I hate them because I know I have to work the next day :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Sundays too! Those are about the only days that I can relax. I LOVE your necklace. So cute!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit so cute! My favorite thing has to be the blazer:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! Love your necklace)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute look - I love the critter necklace - been seeing those at J. Crew a lot lately :) And I had braces later in life too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute look! the espadrilles are a nice touch. they dress up the outfit in just the right way!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. blazers and jean shorts are such a chic combo. and that yellow top just about added the pop to your outfit :)

    Parade of Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ciao:) Nice your blo and this outfit:) Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your blazer! :D
    Rawrs, Evey

    bellaevey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wanna follow each other? :D

    http://freakingbeautifulness.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so cute. I love the look with the shorts. Kisses

    http://mostlymelina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great top and shorts:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your cute elephant necklace.

    ReplyDelete