Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introduction!

Hey everyone! My name is Jennifer, or Jenn, whichever you prefer. I am beginning this blog so I won't be such a lazy dresser. For the past year and a half my life has been consumed by work and school so that hasn't left me a lot of time to think about what I'm going to wear. When I'm not working I find myself in a hoodie, tank top, jeans, and flip flops, or in my pajamas wanting to sleep all day. That's just not me. I LOVE shopping, clothes, dressing up, and being a girl. So through this blog I'm hoping that I will regain a little bit of myself back, and hopefully learn a lot along the way.

I also struggle with being a petite! Of course you could probably tell by the name. I'm actually a really proud 4'11 petite, I mean there isn't much I can do to change that, so I might as well embrace it! I just hate the struggles of finding clothes that fit!... and the frustrations of finding clothes and shoes that I LOVE but don't fit because I'm petite. But.. when I find things that fit I get VERY excited. So hopefully I will post some exciting finds in the future!

I'm really excited to begin this blog. I've been wanting to start it for quite some time.. but was a little intimidated because I'm NO model, and am super awkward in front of the camera.. so please excuse my awkward photos.. I'm sure over time I might get used to being in front of the camera..

<3

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog! New follower

    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete